Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Planters First Bank | PFB
Planters First Bank is a locally owned community bank serving Middle Georgia.
Founded in 1896, Planters First Bank is the 8th oldest financial institution in Georgia. Our Mission is to provide exceptional services, returns, and opportunities to our Customers,Team Mates, and Shareholders. This will continue to be our goal and our legacy.
When you visit our branches, you’ll always be greeted by friendly, familiar faces ready to help. On the phone, you’ll have direct access to our banking team, and you’ll be able to connect with a person who knows you and who understands your unique banking needs. For your convenience, you can bank online, 24/7 on our website, and through our secure mobile banking app. We’re dedicated to our commitment to our clients, and we look forward to serving you today and for the long haul. Give us the opportunity to show you why banking with us makes sense.
Whom to Contact
- Kandi ClemAVP, Marketing Support OfficerPhone: (229) 276-2418
- Clay CorbittRegional President1400 Sam Nunn BlvdPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 218-5324
- Terri CumbusBranch Manager1400 Sam Nunn BlvdPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 218-5324
- Dan DuchnowskiEVP, Chief Deposit Officer & Chief Marketing Officer1400 Sam Nunn BlvdPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 971-8031
- Kristina GibbsMarket President- Warner Robins120-B Osigian Blvd.Suite 200Warner Robins, GA 31088Phone: (800) 684-8118 Ext. 8047
- Jason LordMarket President- Perry1400 Sam Nunn BlvdPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 987-9600
- Mike PhillipsChief Executive Officer1400 Sam Nunn BlvdPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 987-9600
Follow I-75 N to GA-7 S/US-341 S/Sam Nunn Blvd in Perry. Take exit 136 from I-75 N; Turn right onto GA-7 S/US-341 S/Sam Nunn Blvd