Perry Area Chamber of Commerce
- Community/Civic Organizations
What is a Chamber of Commerce? A local association that promotes and protects the interests of the Business Community. The Perry Chamber of Commerce works to grow a strong community based on an economically sound business environment. GROW Business, GROW Community.
- Business & Economic Development
- Governmental & Military Affairs - State of the Community Luncheon - Legislative Appreciation Reception
- Member Services - Diplomats - Networking
- Education - Youth Leadership - Perry Leadership Institute
- Dogwood Festival - Independence Parade & Freedom Fireworks - Business Expo - Taste of Perry
JobsPresident/CEOCategory: Executive and ManagementApplication Process The Perry Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a dynamic, value-driven leader to serve as President/CEO and continue the organization’s path of success and relevance in our community and with our members. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by electronically submitting the following: Letter of Interest Resume to include work history, education, and industry ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Elaine ClaytonAdminstrative Assistant
- Clay DixonEvent Coordinator900 Carroll StreetPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 987-1234
- Bonnie GilesDirector of Events and Communications
- Darlene McLendonPresident/CEO
- Pamela SmagnerAdminstrative Assistant900 Carroll StreetPerry, GA 31069Phone: (478) 987-1234
Take Exit 135 off I75 and go East. Turn right at traffic light, General Courtney Hodges Blvd. We are in the same building as the Perry Welcome Center on the right.