Perry Area Chamber of Commerce
What is a Chamber of Commerce? A local association that promotes and protects the interests of the Business Community. The Perry Chamber of Commerce works to grow a strong community based on an economically sound business environment. GROW Business, GROW Community.
- Business & Economic Development
- Governmental & Military Affairs - State of the Community Luncheon - Legislative Appreciation Reception
- Member Services - Diplomats - Networking
- Education - Youth Leadership - Perry Leadership Institute
- Dogwood Festival - Independence Parade & Freedom Fireworks - Business Expo - Taste of Perry
Communications and Events CoordinatorCategory: Public RelationsPrimary Roles and Responsibilities: The Communications and Events Coordinator assists in expanding the community's awareness of the Perry Chamber of Commerce through planning, coordinating, and promoting events of the Perry Chamber of Commerce in the Perry/Middle Georgia area. Communications Management Write and produce engaging materials about the Perry Chamber for a variety and balance of both ...read moreContact:Phone:(478) 987-1234Fax:(478) 988-1234