Business of the Month Nomination Form
The following criteria will be used in the awarding process:
1. Business Image: The business must project a positive image from the standpoint of its physical appearance and work ethic.
2. Advocacy: The person should act as an advocate of his/her trade by participating in professional organizations associated with that type of business.
3. Ambassador: The individual should be willing to serve as a representative of local small business owners during the year in which their award is received.
4. Staying Power: The business must have been established and operated continuously for at least 3 years.
5. Innovation of Product or Services Offered: Evidence of creativity and imagination in providing management of business.
6. Nominee’s Contribution to the Community: Nominee must have donated resources such as time, talent, and/or money to the community via project, clubs, and volunteering for the Chamber.
7. Personal Characteristics: Nominee should reflect favorably as a “model” representation of the small business community; present a good appearance; be able to communicate business and Chamber ideals to groups of people; possess integrity, etc.
Benefits of Being Named: Business of the Month
1. Signs to Display Outside and Inside Your Business During the Month of the Award.
Certificate for Display at the Business.
2. Press Release Sent to Media.
3. Photo and Press Release Displayed on the Chamber Website and Facebook Page.
4. Recognized During Board of Directors Meeting.
5. Eligible for the Business of the Year Award to be named at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting.
The Business of the Month Program is sponsored by AF Realty Group!
Thank you Amanda Fiebig!